You know, when you get sick as you are older, it makes you wish you were little again. I felt it coming on, but thought I could ward it off with some ice cream last night at a birthday party. Apparently I was wrong. I felt like I had been set on fire this morning, so I obviously called in sick.
Now the thing with calling in sick is you never know if they believe you or not. I hate that. I value my honesty (along with my chastity) so I hate the thought of someone thinking I am "faking it".
Once you have called in sick, you are then free to try to get back to bed. The problem is, word has not spread around your employment yet, so my phone is ringing off the hook. I finally just turned it off, and slept for hours. Now, at 11 pm I am wide awake, I dont feel good, and I am thinking. I am going to be exhausted tomorrow...
Fun fun!
ReplyDeletePoor you! There are days when being a grown up just plain sucks . . . plain and simple. Hope you feel better.
ReplyDeletesorry dad.....my bad....
ReplyDelete